Monday thru Friday
6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
King of Kings ECDC has been established as a development center for the purpose of creating favorable conditions for preschool-aged children;
- Where children’s social development is as important as their readiness for intellectual accomplishment
- Where children can challenge new activities
- Where children can discover, use and develop their abilities
- Where caring for children is an important part of the meaningful relationship
- Where parents are encouraged to have an ongoing relationship with the staff.
Our staff and teachers are trained and experienced, but most of all, they are selected for their sensitivity, resourcefulness and commitment. We provide a loving, Christian atmosphere, and strive to meet each child’s individual needs.
Nutritious meal program
Low student/teacher ratios
Teaching and nourishing children for over 40 years.
Infants 6 weeks to 13 months: $190.00
Tiny Tots 13 months to 2 years: $180.00
After School Care: $110
Summer Camp, Christmas and Spring Breaks: $180
M-F Half Day: $140
3 Day Program: $130
2 Day Program: $100
Annual Registration Fee: $100.00 per family
Annual Supply Fee: $75
10% Active Church Members
10% 2nd Child Enrolled
We pick up from nearby NEISD elementary schools. The After School Rate is $110.00 weekly.
Give us a call at 210-656-6509 if you are interested and have questions.